Welcome to the European Hub of Innate Immune Therapies
2022 is a pivotal year for innate immune cell therapies, with NK cell therapies catching up to the scale of T cell constructs, and γδ-T and macrophage therapies moving to the clinic with efficacy data set to have CAR-T enthusiasts quaking in their boots. There has never been a more important time to gather the innate immune community in the birthplace of the field to address core challenges and keep tabs on innovations breaking the mould in the space.
The Innate Killer Summit Europe is a unique platform for European biopharma, academia and investors to collaborate and learn, with the common goal of bringing safe, scalable, and efficacious therapies to patients in Europe.
3 days of unrivalled content will address:
- Supercharging delivery to the tumour microenvironment with novel targeted, engineering and homing approaches – INmune Bio, Gamida Cell and TC BioPharm
- Unravelling the mechanism of action to fuel future combination therapy development – Takeda, Bayer and MiNK Therapeutics
- Fine-tuning clinical trial development to yield optimal clinical efficacy – IN8bio, Sanofi and Lava Therapeutics
- Harnessing automated manufacturing approaches to overcome logistical hurdles – Gadeta, Kiadis and Glycostem
- Navigating regulatory considerations to supercharge CMC and clinical development – with Evren Alici, Karolinska Institute