Looking to maximise your influence with European biopharma developing antibody and cell-based immunotherapies?
The Innate Killer Summit Europe is the only dedicated European meeting bringing together leading biopharma who are looking to advance the development of safe, scalable and efficacious innate immunotherapies to market. As the innate immune field explodes onto a global commercial stage, European pioneers are seeking innovative solutions to advance their commercial growth by overcoming key challenges such as:
- Automated manufacturing approaches for consistent and scalable allogeneic production
- Donor cell banking and cryopreservation providers
- Gene engineering and sequencing technologies
- Assay and preclinical trial development to understand the persistence and potency of their therapies
- Clinical trial logistical support and trial management
- And many more!
Why Partner With Us?
- Generate new business leads by securing invaluable connections with key decision-makers through structured networking and pre-organised 1-2-1 meetings to understand the industry's challenges and needs
- Showcase your product to the Senior C-suite Executives that are driving innovation in innate immune therapy development
- Drive your brand awareness and enhance your reputation to become the industry's partner of choice
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you provide solutions for the innate immune therapy community, you need to be at this meeting to establish your brand as the European market's partner of choice. Reach out so that we can discuss the bespoke partnership opportunities available and maximise your commercial visibility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your participation further.