Looking to maximise your influence with European biopharma developing antibody and cell-based immunotherapies?
The Innate Killer Summit Europe is the only dedicated European meeting bringing together leading biopharma who are looking to advance the development of safe, scalable and efficacious innate immunotherapies to market. As the innate immune field explodes onto a global commercial stage, European pioneers are seeking innovative solutions to advance their commercial growth by overcoming key challenges such as:
- Automated manufacturing approaches for consistent and scalable allogeneic production
- Donor cell banking and cryopreservation providers
- Gene engineering and sequencing technologies
- Assay and preclinical trial development to understand the persistence and potency of their therapies
- Clinical trial logistical support and trial management
- And many more!
Why Partner with this Europe-Centred Meeting?
- More technical discussions from scalable manufacturing approaches to analytical development and novel engineering techniques, attracting a more technical audience who are looking for the best solutions to aid in their technical endeavors
- More Eurocentric discussions to overcome region-specific challenges such as achieving reimbursement, overcoming regulatory roadblocks, and resolving European logistical challenges, to attract senior leadership from EU organisations
- Enabling you to generate new business leads and showcase your product to the senior C-suite executives who are driving innovation in innate immune therapy development, ultimately driving your brand awareness and enhancing your reputation to become the industry's partner of choice
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you provide solutions for the innate immune therapy community, you need to be at this meeting to establish your brand as the European market's partner of choice. Reach out so that we can discuss the bespoke partnership opportunities available and maximise your commercial visibility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your participation further.