Full Event Guide
Download Your Comprehensive Event Guide to Discover:
- 24+ leading European speakers spanning academic trailblazers, biotech innovators, and big pharma thought leaders
- 7+ hours of networking with key opinion leaders from large pharma, small biotech and European investors
- 3 deep-dive workshops to supercharge solid tumour targeting, optimise donor selection, and navigate regulatory hurdles
Join 80+ experts across 3 days of unrivalled content spanning early R&D through to market access to provide safe, scalable and efficacious antibody and cell-based therapies to patients in Europe & beyond.
"I am looking forward to meeting my peers from this exciting field of research to discuss recent advancements and challenges"
Katharina Filarsky, Head of Assays 3 in Biologics Research, Bayer AG
Join us at the Innate Killer Summit Europe to:
- DISCOVER first-hand learnings and challenges in Innate Immune Therapy development to streamline scalable therapies to the clinic
- SAVE valuable time and resources by discovering the fundamentals of solid tumour targeting, automate manufacturing, and leap regulatory hurdles to inform your future strategy
- FORM lasting connections by engaging directly with the leading European biopharma, academia and investors who are actively advancing innate immune therapies to address unmet needs